17th April 2011, 12:45 PM

Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?

Dear Sir,
we are native in pondicherry and my son has written +2 exam,he wants to study engg in tamilnadu.what is procedure pl clarify in detail for the same.
Thanking You

Related Questions:
2nd March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,
we are native in pondicherry and my son has written +2 exam,he wants to study engg in tamilnadu.what is procedure pl clarify in detail for the same.
Thanking You
the basic procedure to study engineering is to apply for the entrance exam which occur.some of the engineering entrance exams are iit jee, aieee, and some of the state entrance exams.by scoring a good rank in these exams you can get a good engineering college of your choice.so for that exam you have to do good in your 12th board exam and you have to keep your concepts clear. good luck for the future.
24th March 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?

i completed my 12th in andhra and how can i join in pondichery
25th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* To study engineering in Tamil Nadu, you will be asked to submit few supporting documents in Anna university.

* These documents include the nativity certificate which you will have to obtain in Pondicherry.

* The admission through engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu is through single window counselling in which you can obtain seats based on the scores your child has obtained in the higher secondary examination.

* You will get to know the complete details on going through the admission prospectus that is being distributed by the Anna university year year for engineering admissions.

Best wishes :-)
25th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* To study engineering in Tamil Nadu, you will be asked to submit few supporting documents in Anna university.

* These documents include the nativity certificate which you will have to obtain in Pondicherry.

* The admission through engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu is through single window counselling in which you can obtain seats based on the scores your child has obtained in the higher secondary examination.

* You will get to know the complete details on going through the admission prospectus that is being distributed by the Anna university every year for engineering admissions.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?