14th February 2016, 11:29 AM
Moin warish

Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?

I am the student of 10th passed by NIOS board and want to take admission in AMU for 11th ,therefore, what is the procedure to take admission in AMU ? What is the entrance course? From where can I get its form?

14th February 2016, 07:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moin warish View Post
I am the student of 10th passed by NIOS board and want to take admission in AMU for 11th ,therefore, what is the procedure to take admission in AMU ? What is the entrance course? From where can I get its form?
For getting admission in 11th standard of AMU, you will have to firstly apply online through http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/schools.html

After filling the form appropriately, you will have to download the filled form in PDF form.

Finally, submit the hard copy of that filled form along with the relevant documents required for admission like:
  • Three photographs.
  • Three photographs along with parent/guardian.
  • Original marksheet of previous standard.
  • DOB Certificate.
  • Transfer Certificate.
  • Two self addressed envelops with postal stamp of Rs.40/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?