3rd June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?

hello Sir, i just have a query from long time .....
i m pursuing cs( company secreatary) course and hv my executive xms in Dec.
and with the same m planning to do MBA through distance learning....
I just want to ask that whether doing MBA will add a more star to that degree or it will prove to be useless...
m planning to do MBA through distance learning from either ignou or scdl...
please.....also suggest me any one from the above too if it will prove beneficial....

Please reply as soon as possible.....
Thank you

3rd September 2011, 01:39 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello Sir, i just have a query from long time .....
i m pursuing cs( company secreatary) course and hv my executive xms in Dec.
and with the same m planning to do MBA through distance learning....
I just want to ask that whether doing MBA will add a more star to that degree or it will prove to be useless...
m planning to do MBA through distance learning from either ignou or scdl...
please.....also suggest me any one from the above too if it will prove beneficial....

Please reply as soon as possible.....
Thank you
Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?

Yes definitely, MBA is an important Management degree and for your kind information i want to inform you that every Company Secretary need a Management Degree to do well tomorrow.Although it is not essential but it would be better to have a degree like MBA with CS. it will increase your salary and also your powers.

So in short , i want to say that today higher degrees has greater importance and no any such degree is useless.

With Regards
ravik1214
15th October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?

please anybody tell me, Is the combination of M.COM from IGNOU in business policy and corporate governance together with Company Secretary worthfull???
8th May 2012, 06:10 PM
tash1991

Default Re: Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?

It would better if you opt for ICWAI course as MBA in finance is more focused in financial accounting and Cost and Management (ICWAI)

is more focused towards cost accounting.

Doing ICWAI will enhance your knowledge in the field by giving you detail knowledge about cost accounting plus can give you edge over other just MBA candidate.

For further information about ICWAI visit

www.myicwai.com

you can go for CS also as CS is also good course.

Doing Company Secretary is better than doing MBA from any where or average university.

But If the student got selected in one of the BEST B-school of the INDIA for MBA course than doing MBA is the best.

For further information about company secretary course visit website -

www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?