22nd April 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths necessary for CA exam? What is the role of this exam?

is maths necessary for ca exam what is its role in this exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of E&TC engineer in Indian Defence?
  2. Can I change subject after failing in compartment exam? -- [New]
  3. How to change my profession from test engineer to lecturer?
  4. Is it possible to give exam related to Maths without having Maths in 12th standard?
  5. What is the standard of Maths paper in Civil Services Exam? Is it different from engineering Maths exam?
  6. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  7. Can I get good colleges after scoring well in GATE even if my 10th and 12th marks are below average?
  8. Which course is better for studying CA after 10th class
  9. Subjects required for eligibility for BCA CET?
  10. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  11. What is the new pattern for CSAT exam? I am doing MSc in Mathematics? What kind of preparation is required?
  12. Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?
  13. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure for RMCAT?
  15. How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?
  16. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  17. What is the role of Karnataka CET and NEET entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc chemistry and maths?
11th January 2014, 03:56 PM
chittaranjankumar

Default Re: Is Maths necessary for CA exam? What is the role of this exam?

for a ca candidates it is neccesary to promt in math.beause ca is a professional course of commerce. Need experience in accountancy. For cpt u have to promt in accountancy ,mercantile law n economics. So math knowledge is neccesary for practising ca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?