8th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?

i want to take admission for m.com in mumbai university so tell me the procedure for the admission and the document needed and the fees

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  2. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for applying M.Com in Mumbai University?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  9. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  13. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  14. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  15. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  16. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  17. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply? -- [New]
27th August 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?

in whose name are we supposed to submit the demand draft for the fees of mcom in mumbai university??
20th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?

HOW TO FILL ONLINE FOR M.COM FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY?
11th October 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

do the xerox copies submitted have to be attested and by whom
5th July 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for mcom admission.?
7th July 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from CBSE board with 72% n t.y.b.com with 62% and bacherlor of commerce with 55% from maharaja sayaji rao gayakwaad university, baroda.... want to take admission in mumbai university in m.com.... how can i apply?
24th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

how do i get admission for m.com part 2 2012
30th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

procedure to take admission for m.com in mumbai university
4th August 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

10th August 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University can i get admission for M.Com in Mumbai University. And Please tell me the document should i submit for the admission in M.Com from Mumbai University.
11th August 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the online admission payment procedure of mumbai university.
2nd September 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

what the fees of m.com 1st part
2nd September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to fees structure of m.com
18th April 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my Ty B.com from HNB Garwal Universty. I would like to pursue my M. Com from Mumbai Universit. Please tell me what thedocuments required and which college I can join?
18th June 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to information taking admission for m.com in correspondence what its procedures? what is last date for taking admission in 2013-
22nd June 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1 how can i get admission in m.com directly university
2 what is the fee for the m.com in mumbai university
3 what is the procedure for admission in m.com
6th July 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
last date to get admission...???
20th April 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bcom since in 2012 please tel me what is the procedure to take admission in mcom in university
25th June 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to take admsn in m.com in Mumbai university no application is showing
1st July 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in MA in economics after completing M.com? what deatils to be filled at the time of online admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?