14th June 2011, 10:43 PM
wasim tamboli

Am I eligible for the Admission in Mumbai University to pursue M.A. after pursuing B.A. from IGNOU?

Sir/madam,
I have pursued B.A. from IGNOU. Am I eligible to get admission into Mumbai University for M.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics (correspondence) from IGNOU or Mumbai University after completing B.E in Information Technology? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  4. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  5. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  6. What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU
  7. How to pursue M.A English from IGNOU?
  8. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  9. Can I get sufficient Software job if pursue MCA in IGNOU?
  10. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?
  12. Can I do Graduation after completion of my 10th Class?
  13. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  14. Can I do M.Com private? Does it possess the same value as the regular M.Com? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  16. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  17. How to apply for Geography Honours after passing Intermediate with science stream?
  18. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
16th June 2011, 04:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the Admission in Mumbai University to pursue M.A. after pursuing B.A. from IGNOU?

For admission to higher education you need to have pursued the qualifying course from a recognised institute. Whether the course was done as a correspondence or regular will not be an issue. IGNOU being a recognised university securing admission should not be a problem. You must make sure that you have all the required documents for this purpose.
5th July 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the Admission in Mumbai University to pursue M.A. after pursuing B.A. from IGNOU?

I am B.A. in english from pune university . how can i get admission in MA in mumbai university?what are the documents required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?