6th October 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME courses? What will be the salary?

sir am the student of b.tech(3rd sem)mech branch. sir i wan to take addm in t s chankya for gme courses .pls tell me what is the procedure ..... and what wll be the salary ....complete the courses...

2nd January 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME courses? What will be the salary?

Wt i have to do after 2 to take admission in your colledge.
1st March 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME courses? What will be the salary?

sir am the student of diplamo in mechanical engineering in 90%. sir i want to take admission in ts chankya for gme course. pleace tell me wat is the procedure......and what will be the salary.....
complete the course...........
26th August 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME courses? What will be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir am the student of b.tech(3rd sem)mech branch. sir i wan to take addm in t s chankya for gme courses .pls tell me what is the procedure ..... and what wll be the salary ....complete the courses...
plese tell us
6th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in marine engineering colleges?what min rnk in jee advance req.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?