29th July 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?

I want to learn chinese language. What's the procedure to take admission in Delhi University. Sumit Jain 9990186375

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges taking Hindi as language for admission in Delhi B.Com university(H)?
  2. Procedure for taking admission in MBA in Delhi University?
  3. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  4. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission into foreign language through Delhi University after passing 12th with 85 percentile?
  6. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  7. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course through Delhi Open university?
  9. Procedure of taking admission in BSW, rules and syllabus of entrance exam?
  10. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  11. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in Ph.D painting? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for M.A English in JNU, Delhi?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in DU in BSc Honors after taking admission in Delhi University?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  15. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  16. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  17. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  18. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
11th October 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?

What is the admission procedure for geoscience in Delhi University? Is it important to give IIT JEE for that or board result will do?
26th March 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?

myself sumit, please give me the procedure of taking admission in delhi university foreign language with morning timings
30th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for doing french language course at du?
6th May 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for learning german language correspondence course at delhi university??
5th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hey its me himanshi, i want to knw about the full information about language courses like eligibility criteria,colleges nd all pls help me guys pls.........
22nd December 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in dce, nd the board cutoff? Ashwani-8285566745
11th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How i prepared for chinese language ?
10th June 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that How can i learn chinese language plzzzzz help me
17th November 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am in BA part -1 and i want to know how should i prepare for the entrance examination of jnu .you are requested to tell me some ideas with respect to jnu exam as quick as possible .
14th March 2015, 07:55 AM
akjainindia

offering JOB for CHINESE Teacher - Call 8826608773
We have a Part Time Home Based job for a teacher in Chinese
You can be anywhere from India. You can do it at your Home in part time.
only 45 minutes output is required.
We have an Long Term educational content development programm.
We also have vacancy for Full Time Chinese Teacher in NOIDA
If you are interested then Call 8826608773
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?