29th August 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?

Respected sir/ madam,
I am Monika form Nagpur Maharashtra. I want to take an admission in your college Hansraj college Delhi in foreign language so please help me for taking admission. Do I get the admission form online? and what is the procedure? please give me a direction.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  2. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  4. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  5. From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?
  6. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  7. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  8. How to apply for counseling of B.Ed?
  9. When will the DAV College admission form come in market? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. How to attend any entrance test for admission in Hansraj College under DU?
  11. Am i eligible to get admission in your college with 70% marks in matriculation exam? What's the admission procedure?
  12. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  13. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  14. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  15. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  16. How to get admission in foreign colleges for MBA? What is the procedure to get it?
  17. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
29th April 2023, 02:53 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?

Hansraj College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi, and the admission process for undergraduate courses is conducted through the centralized admission portal of the University of Delhi. The admission forms for the UG courses are usually made available online on the University of Delhi's admission portal in the month of May or June. Candidates can fill the online application form and submit it along with the requisite fee. The selection process for admission is based on the merit list, which is prepared based on the candidate's performance in the qualifying examination.

Regarding admission to Foreign Language courses, the admission process may vary depending on the university or institution offering the course. Generally, universities conduct entrance exams for admission to foreign language courses. The entrance exam may test the candidate's proficiency in the language, comprehension skills, and knowledge of the culture and literature of the target language. Some universities may also conduct a personal interview to assess the candidate's motivation and aptitude for the language course.

It is advisable to check the official website of Hansraj College or the university offering the foreign language course for detailed information on the admission process and application procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?