11th October 2011, 11:10 AM
priyu chandra

Procedure for taking admission in MBA in Delhi University?

what is the procedure for taking admission in MBA IN DELHI UNVERSITY

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  2. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  3. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  4. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?
  5. What is the admission procedure for MBA in Delhi University?
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  7. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  10. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
  11. What is the procedure for taking admission in best MBA government colleges?
  12. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course through Delhi Open university?
  13. Procedure of taking admission in BSW, rules and syllabus of entrance exam?
  14. How to take admission in MBA in Delhi University?
  15. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  16. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in Ph.D painting? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to take admission in DU in BSc Honors after taking admission in Delhi University?
  18. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?

18th December 2011, 08:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in MBA in Delhi University?

There are several colleges under the Delhi university. Generally the minimum eligibility for candidates applying for admission to the 2-year full time MBA must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree programme after class 12. The minimum aggregate in different disciplines;
Arts, Commerce or Social Science 50%;
Sciences 55%;
Mathematics or Statistics 60%;
Medicine, Engineering or Technology 60%
Applications can be filled online at www.fms.edu, by paying the requisite fee either online or through DD.

9th January 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am suma now am in M.A ECONOMICS,after this i want do MBA,Any economic releted sudjec CAN I DO

20th January 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

my cat percentile was nt gud but i want to do mba full time course from delhi university..so what would be the procedure and cutoff for admission in delhi university

13th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER IS COMPLETING B.Com in this year n wish to take admission in M.B.A finance from delhi university college could you pl guide how to go about .
you early response will be a matter of appreciation
thankjs ,
rajesh sharma
[email protected]

21st March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech. I want to apply for mba from du. Please brief me about the admission procedure.

26th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. Am deepak.. I Complete my B.com with 61% nd i scored 61.28 percentile in mat.. Can i get admisssion in IP university for M.B.A
what is the procedure ?
plz reply
my i.d : [email protected]

2nd April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 48.5% marks in my BA. course an i want to do MBA fro DU , Can I ? Please suggest.

16th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

when is the date of submission for m.b.a from d.u? What is the last date of submission?

21st May 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

I passed out graduation with 70% this year . i did not appeared on mat nd cat exam this year. is there any other competetive exam thrugh which i could get admission in m.b.a in top most colleges nd universities in 2012. ur earlier response will provide me proper guideline. my mob. no. is 9074202828 .my name is shubham singh.

23rd May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 64% last year. I wish to take admission in MBA (part time) from DU... what is the procedure to give the entrance..??? when will the forms be available...?? PLease Give urgent reply...

Thanks,
Bharti

4th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

when will come out the admission form for m.b.a? And submission of last date? My e-mail id [email protected]

26th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

ater completing BA(P) Can do MBA COURSE IN DU

31st July 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i am waiting for my b.com result i want to do m.b.a frm du i want to knw procedure.

7th August 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee of MBA course and the date of admission in mbav

14th August 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in b.com hons this year. i want to know about the details as to how can i apply for mba from delhi university?/

28th September 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc. this year now I want to do M.B.A from delhi university so please tell me how can I apply for this?

23rd November 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of b.com (hons) final yr, i want to do mba in finance from du so plz tell me the procedure to get admission n what is the nri fee of mba from du.

20th December 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i passed my bds from mdu rohtak am i eligible for mba in hospitality from delhi university

20th December 2012, 11:36 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Procedure for taking admission in MBA in Delhi University?

Hi,

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration.
There are many colleges in Delhi .

Eligibility Criteria :

1.Candidate must be a Indian.
2.Candidate must be 10+2
3.Candidate must passed graduation with any stream

Minimum Percentage are as :

Engineering or Technology 60%
Medicine 60%
Sciences 55%;
Mathematics or Statistics 60%
Commerce or Social Science 50%
Arts 50%

Online application is available in Delhi Colleges .You can apply via the Online Form.
All the Information is available on the official website.

Cool...

14th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 85 percentile in mat.but my percent in b.sc is 51.can i get admission in mba du?

rajat dwivedi
id [email protected]
ph:9045838827

16th January 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i hve done my graduation from delhi university(sol) nw i want to do mba frm thr i got only 45% in that. can i do that ?pls tell me and if not then the possible ways by which i can do that.

SAPNA

19th February 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I M doing b.com(sol) 2nd year.....now u tell me what percentage is required in 3 years of graduation for doing mba finance in future...and what benefits for doing this .....?

Amit thakur
[email protected]

22nd July 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my course BBA in distance mode with 68percentage of marks, so ain't there be any issue while proceeding for MBA

15th May 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I haven't appeared for any competitive exam yet and i want to pursue MBA from DU or KUK? I have completed my graduation with 84%.Plz guide through the procedure of both Universities. Ur earlier response would be highly appreciated

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?