8th January 2010, 11:16 AM
vaiguntharaj

Procedure to work in Government after doing BCA? What type of jobs are available?

what is procedure to work in government?bcoz i am doing bca final year now
What type of jobs are available?

6th March 2011, 02:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to work in Government after doing BCA? What type of jobs are available?

You do have quite a few options available. Most of the sectors need this profile candidates. For most of the Government Jobs it is a must to appear for the entrance exam. You have the option to appear for the Civil Service exam, Bank PO tests. Also vacancies do come up in other Government organisations. You also appear for the PSC exams.
7th April 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to work in Government after doing BCA? What type of jobs are available?

can i apply for teaching goverment sector ? .i am bca graduate.
11th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

doing mca after bca is good or after doing bsc.....
1st May 2011, 08:18 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure to work in Government after doing BCA
You do have quite a few options available. Most of the sectors need this profile candidates. For most of the Government Jobs it is a must to appear for the entrance exam. You have the option to appear for the Civil Service exam, Bank PO tests. Also vacancies do come up in other Government organisations. You also appear for the PSC exams.

good luck
31st May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hi !
after doing BCA which type of job i get, right now i m doing b.f.a.and BCA WHICH TYPE OF JOB I GET IN FUTURE ? PLZ GUIDE ME OR AFTER DOING BCA CAN I DO MBA.
11th June 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

which type of jobs after doing bca
25th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ! Em doing bca 2nd year. i hve 60% rite nw ! Nd i hve passed 12 nd 10th by 50% ..... Em i eligible to go for a job wipro company !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?