27th December 2016, 05:08 PM
sahana HS

Which type of jobs a BCA with 70% can get? List of vacancies in various fields?

Hello sir, I have got 65% in 12th with Science stream and 70% in BCA from a private college. Which type of jobs I can get? List of vacancies in various field in this year?

Related Questions:
29th March 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of jobs a BCA with 70% can get? List of vacancies in various fields?

Hello sir I have got 78% in 12th standard with computer science and 70% in BCA from a private college which type of jobs i can get?list of vacancies in IT Field in this year.
30th March 2017, 07:16 PM
perthc

Default Re: Which type of jobs a BCA with 70% can get? List of vacancies in various fields?

Hi,

Since you got 70% in your BCA,You are eligible to sit for any interview in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY field.

You will get the one of the below job types/Profile if you are selected in Interview.

• Software Developer
  • Network Administrator
  • Network Engineer
  • System Analyst
  • Programmer
  • System Engineer
  • IT support
  • Software Tester
Vacancy list is not fixed in this line .For above profiles, freshers like you are recruited.

Most of the company conducts recruitment like on campus or off campus.

Off campus is bit difficult as maximum candidates from various colleges ,(sometimes from different state) come ,whereas in On-Campus only candidates from your college can apply.

Make sure you have strong knowledge in any one or two of the below topics :-

Any Programming knowledge like C/C++/C#/JAVA

Database

DataStructure
31st March 2017, 09:06 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is good that you have scored 70% of marks in your BCA course and it is a good move to make entry into the IT sector for job opportunities.

IT is in good boom now. So many IT companies are hiring candidates with good salaries. Only thing is that the candidate should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills.

My suggestions for you would be to go for Post Graduation in MCA in distance mode along with job.

Because you won't be paid much if you join as a Fresher with BCA qualification. Your salary would be in the range of 15000-22000.

But if you complete MCA, there is a chance for you to get more salary.

Some of the job positions you will be given after BCA course are
-IT Recruiter Trainee
-Trainee Programmer
-Software Development Trainee
-Networking Trainee
-Backoffice Operations
-Non voice Process
-Online Marketing
-Search Engine Marketing
-Data Administration
-Technical Support etc.
25th May 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I got 84% in 12 in non medical & bca secured 70% from govt college chandigarh. Now i want further study which is better for my future. S mahajan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?