21st May 2011, 05:09 PM
davidarun007

What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
Now i am going to final year(mechanical engg) . i like to work in government jobs in tamilnadu (like railway,RTO....) wat can i do sir.which type of exams i want 2 face . plz write full details sir .

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  2. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  3. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  5. Which are the current exams for government jobs in Tamilnadu?
  6. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  7. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  8. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  10. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates? -- [New]
  11. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  15. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the scholarships given by government to study in abroad? What are the exams to be written for them?
  17. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  18. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
13th July 2011, 11:58 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?

Hi friend,

There are many Industries hiring mechanical engineering student, than the Giovernment sectors.

Many Industries like,
1.Tata Motors,
2.Lukas TVS
3.Indian NIPPON Electricals
4.Hindustan Motors
5.Manakular motors etc.,

You can try in these companies. It will give high salary package.

All the best.
3rd August 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
Am looking job in bangalore,i have completed mechanical engg in 2011.basically i live in coimbatore but we are planning to shift to bangalore.where should i search jon in bangalore.please help me. my mail id is [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am john. I am doing my diploma in mech. And i wish to join govt jobs after steady. How this?
21st January 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

respect sir /madam . i am doing B.E mechanical engineering , i am intrested in motor field , so pls suggest me some government job & what are procedure 2 became brake inspector
24th March 2013, 07:24 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,
after completing mechanical engineer there are various ways to get govt. job. some of them are prescribed below

1) write GATE exam and get jobs in public sector units like BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, ONGC etc

2) write RRB exam to get job in railways

3) write IES or UPSE exam to get govt.jobs

4) you can also write IBPS exam to enter into nationalised banks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?