16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in central government for NCC cadet?

Sir, I am Tejaswini. I am a NCC C certificate holder. Currently, I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in computer science department. I want to work under state or central government with with eligibility as graduation. What type of jobs are preferable to me?

19th February 2017, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in central government for NCC cadet?

If you have NCC C certificate with at least a B grade, then you can apply for special entry scheme in Indian Army. This scheme will allow you to get direct SSB call and selection will be on the basis of performance in SSB.

Hence, you can apply for it, when there is a notification on a prescribed format. If your application is strong enough, then you will get a call for SSB. Hence, be prepared for it.

19th February 2017, 06:56 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in central government for NCC cadet?

As you are a NCC certificate holder and also pursuing Engineering then you can apply for Indian Army through SSB interview and the age of the candidate must be in between 23 years to 27 years. The candidate must be an Indian civilization and must have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board and UGC from a recognized university. Apart from this you can also appear for IBPS, SBI and SSC exams.

2nd May 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am K.Poojitha. I am a NCC C certificate holder. Currently, I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science department. I want to work under state or central government with with eligibility as graduation.How can i approach to it and what kind of jobs are Preferrable for me.?

15th October 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the Age limit of indian army genaral duty after seniour ncc cradit complit , that means after graduation with ncc

30th June 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether NCC certificate is necessary for any government exam

29th May 2021, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir. I'm obtain the PRDC Camp and NICin NCC. I want to any job under NCC department. It is to my phone 9612991421.

5th July 2021, 05:12 PM
Singhskomal

NCC ( National cadet corps)
If you have NCC Air Wing senior division "C" certificate holder. Certificate "A" "B" holder directly call for interview by SSB.
You can apply for army,navy, airforce.
Policy services open for you..
Teaching field PTI teacher.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?