2nd May 2013, 12:04 AM
riteshdole800

Process for admission in Naval Engineering?

please how is proceses for admission to naval engenearing? and which dates to the naval engenearing admission form release?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. What is the schedule and process to join Naval Engineering College?
  3. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  4. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  5. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  6. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  7. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  8. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? -- [New]
  9. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  10. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  11. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  12. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Admission process for engineering colleges based upon mhcet results? Preference forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?
  15. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  16. Date of results for Maharashtra CET? When does the admission process for engineering start?
  17. What is the job of an IES Officer?
  18. Can I join Naval College of Engineering, Lonavala after finishing 12th?
31st August 2017, 09:07 PM
jamk4u_dlf

Default Re: Process for admission in Naval Engineering?

Candidates should have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?