28th August 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to apply for the polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Arts course in KV, Ballygunge after scoring 50 percent marks in 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic if I have scored 59.29 percentage marks in 12th standard WB board?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board?
  11. Is there any scholarship exam for mathematics commerce students after scoring 95 percent in 12th standard?
  12. Can I do CA course after passing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  15. What are the scholarships avavilable for students who scored more than 85 percent marks in 12th standard?
  16. Can I apply for GATE exam with 58.9% in 12th but good marks in graduation?
  17. Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC? -- [New]
  18. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
29th August 2017, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?

Yes definitely you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam after completion of your 12th standard but I would like to suggest you to appear in lateral entry entrance test which is conducted on the basis of 12th standard and if you will qualify this exam then you will get admission directly in 2nd year of diploma course. If you get admission through lateral entry then course would be of 2 years duration otherwise it is of 3 years duration so it is best to save your 1 year.
29th August 2017, 04:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for polytechnic course.

Eligibility criteria for polytechnic entrance exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% marks.

- The candidate who have completed 12th can also get admission in polytechnic entrance exam.

- The course duration for 10th passed candidate is 3 years and 2 years for 12th passed candidates.

- The candidates who have passed ITI are also eligible to apply for the polytechnic entrance exam and course duration is 2 years for these candidates.
29th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for Polytechnic course. Admissions in Polytechnic course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board.
29th August 2017, 11:38 PM
starberry

Yes, you can apply for polytechnic course after 10+2 with 50% marks. Eligibility criteria to apply for polytechnic course is the candidate must be higher secondary pass from recognized board.
31st August 2017, 09:13 PM
ravinayadav256

Yes you are eligible for Polytechnic course after 12th

Polytechnic courses after 12th:-

Diploma in pharmacy
Mechanical engineering
Civil engineering
Skilled technician
Electrical engineering
Modern office practice
Computer engineering
Electrical engineering
Architectural assistantship

Salary:-

Starting salary is between 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?