26th April 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Date of results for Maharashtra CET? When does the admission process for engineering start?

When are The Maharatra CET results expected and when does the admission process for engineering start CAP?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of announcement of results of MHT CET?
  2. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results?
  3. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  4. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after my CET results?
  5. Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission? -- [New]
  6. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  7. Last date of application for Maharashtra CET?
  8. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  9. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  10. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  11. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  12. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  13. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  14. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011?
  15. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
  17. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  18. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
4th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of results for Maharashtra CET? When does the admission process for engineering start?

After the MH CET results what is the procedure for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
10th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of results for Maharashtra CET? When does the admission process for engineering start?

with aieee marks which college's in maharashtra will give me admission my domicile is of maharashtra please give me college names
13th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in medical colleges after mht-cet ?
13th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

WITHIN HOW MANY DAYS CAN WE TAKE ADMISSION TO ENGINEERIN AFTER MH CET RESULT
14th June 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Please tell us how to get admission into Engg. after CET.
15th June 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir, my marks in mhtcet is 106 and in XII is 63% and my caste is obc, would i be able to get admission in civil engineering in mumbai university?
15th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of taking admisson in engginering college of maharashtra after mhtcet result 2011
15th June 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

when did the application forms of engineering colleges are start in maharashtra?
15th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Maharashtra CET exam result was annouched on 14th June, 2011.

Main Facts About the Result:

Total Number of candidates appeared in the Test ______________298897
Candidates Appeared for Health Science Courses_______________192685
(among them 104178 (54.07%) were boys and 88507 (45.93 %) were girls)

As per the region, the number of candidates appeared and qualified for Medical and Dental courses are as under:

You may get your result at this link:

http://www.dmer.org/cet2011/vol11.asp
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Result.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	33581  
15th June 2011, 09:16 PM
ravi6

dear,

The Maharashtra CET exam result was annouched on 14th June, 2011.

Plz log on www.dmer.org

REGARDS
ravi6
15th June 2011, 11:14 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend ..

The result of the Maharashtra CET examination has been declared on the 14th of june 2011...
you can see your result from the site::
http://www.dte.org.in/result2011/MHT...eatnondob.aspx
just by entering your roll number and the date of birth....
the counseling of the MAH CET will be starting with the online submission of the form from the date 21.06.2011
the detailed information about the counseling has been attached ..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification_Online_Application_Engineering_2011.pdf(203.6 KB, 106 views)
15th June 2011, 11:28 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

MHT-CET

The Sale of Information Brochure and Application Kit will start from 23 March 2011 to 31 March 2011..

MHT-CET 2011 will be held on Thursday, 12th May 2011.

application fee detail are

The cost of the Application Form along with the three information brochures i.e Health Science, Engineering and Pharmacy of MHT-CET-2011 and Examination fee is Rs.700/- for open category and all Outside Maharashtra candidates
and Rs.500/- for reserve category candidates (belonging to
Maharashtra State Only).

By submitting Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- drawn in favor of "Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai" payable at Mumbai, drawn on any Scheduled Commercial Bank one can get the form by post who are outside of Maharashtra .

you should refer to website for updated info www.dte.org.in
16th June 2011, 12:36 AM
luckykai007

hello friend ...
the result of the Maharashtra CET entrance examination has been declared on the 14th june 2011
you can get the result from the site::
http://www.dte.org.in
the counseling schedule will be starting from the 21.06.2011 with the online registration
and the detailed information about the counseling has been attached below...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification_Online_Application_Engineering_2011.pdf(203.6 KB, 105 views)
16th June 2011, 03:11 PM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Date of results for Maharashtra CET? When does the admission process for engineering start?

Maharashtra CET exam result was annouched on 14th June, 2011.

the admission process for engineering start after declration of result
17th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Please tell us how to get admission into MEDICAL after CET.
17th June 2011, 06:05 PM
rupi

MHT CET Results were out on 14 June,2011.

To check yours, go to this link.
http://www.dmer.org/cet2011/vol11.asp
17th June 2011, 06:29 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When are The Maharatra CET results expected and when does the admission process for engineering start CAP?
MHT CET results have been announced. Please check at the below link:
http://www.dte.org.in/result2011/MHTCET2011RESULT/frmaskseatnondob.aspx

The admission process will be starting in a few coming weeks and you will be notified through score cards and online at the below link:
http://www.dte.org.in/
19th June 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

how we have to give the college names in the form which we have to filll for engineering addmission?
3rd July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WITHIN HOW MANY DAYS CAN WE TAKE ADMISSION TO ENGINEERIN AFTER MH CET RESULT
60 days only........////..........
25th May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

when the admission process of engineering starts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?