17th April 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Process to do graduation in Arts after 12th CBSE? Can I do graduation in more than one subject at a time?

Next year i will pass 12th .. Can you please tell me the graduation process after 12th Cbse board, delhi. Can i do my graduation in more than one subject at a time? Also the best colleges for graduation in delhi..

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject i should study in Graduation at Coimbatore?
  2. Which subjects majors I can choose in my graduation after completion of 12th in Arts?
  3. From which college should I do graduation in Arts with Economics? What is the fee structure per semester?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  5. Career options after the completion of 12th with Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  7. How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?
  8. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  9. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  10. Which course is better for my graduation after passing 12th Arts in the following subjects?
  11. How to do graduation in Fine Arts after 12th with Fine Arts and 11th class in English, EVS, Hindi and four subject drawing?
  12. Which course should i do if I am interested in drawing and average in maths after 10th standard?
  13. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  14. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  15. What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future?
  16. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  17. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  18. What is the best career after completing graduation in Arts?
17th April 2016, 02:25 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to do graduation in Arts after 12th CBSE? Can I do graduation in more than one subject at a time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Next year i will pass 12th .. Can you please tell me the graduation process after 12th Cbse board, delhi. Can i do my graduation in more than one subject at a time? Also the best colleges for graduation in delhi..
Procedure to apply for Graduation Course

In simple words, in order to do 'Graduation' in Arts stream in any of the colleges of India you need to apply via online by visiting the official page of your selected college, fill all the details that has been asked for and at the end submit the form fee in a bank near you.

**Note: Before filling the form it is important for every candidate to read the instruction first and then fill the online form accordingly.

After submitting the fee and your details wait for the merit list and then if your name came in the merit list then you will be eligible to sit for an entrance exam. Based on entrance exam score you will be getting admission.

Eligibility for applying to a Graduation Course in India

** Candidate needs to pass his/her 10+2 with minimum 45% from recognized Board

** Age should be minimum 17+

Coming to your next question, that you have asked that is can you do 'Graduation' in more than one subject ? well the answer to your question is Yes but this option is available only via Distance study not on a regular study basis. So, if you are interested doing 'Graduation' in two subject at a time then you need to go for Distance study. Many Distance university offer this course as for instance : IGNOU, SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, ANNA UNIVERSITY, NAGARUNJAN UNIVERSITY etc.

Regular mode of study will not allow you to do 'Graduation' in two subject at a time, list of top colleges in Delhi for Graduation in Arts subject are:

Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Address: Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi, Delhi 110024

St Stephens College
Address: University Enclave, North Campus, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7271

Miranda House College
Address: University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007

Hindu College
Address: University of Delhi, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
17th April 2016, 05:14 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Process to do graduation in Arts after 12th CBSE? Can I do graduation in more than one subject at a time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can not pursue graduation in more than one subject at a time. After completing 12th, to get into graduation you must full fill some basic requirement of that college in which you are seeking admission.
*. Some colleges provide admission on the basis of cut-off (means your percentage in 12th).
*. Some colleges provide admission through entrance test.
*. Some colleges provide admission through entrance test, interview & your marks in 12th.
>>> There are so many best colleges in delhi, it depends on you that in which subject you are seeking admission for graduation.
For instance:- DU(Delhi University) is best for arts, science & commerce stream.
JNU(Jawaharlal Nehru University) is best for pursuing graduation in Language subjects.
IIT(Indian Institute of Technology), NSIT(Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) or DTU(Delhi Technical University) is best for technical degree.
17th April 2016, 09:44 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

First of all I would like to wish you Good luck and would like to advise you to work hard for your 12th board exams.

Now coming to your Question, for getting admission for Bachelor courses into various Universities there are different eligibility criteria.

And you haven't mentioned in which stream you are (i.e Arts, Commerce or Science).

So, as per your question. The Graduation process is as follows:

According to your marks and percentage of your 12th boards you would fill up the forms of Bachelor courses in the Universities you would like to apply.

For example Delhi University always have a high cut off for various good colleges and good courses. According to your percentage you will get admission there. The forms will be out before the ending of the Boards or sometimes after that.

So I would advise you to keep yourself alert and remain in touch with your friends and the site of the Universities or even go there and ask for the latest information. Because if you would miss the forms you would miss one chance.

IF in case you won't get chance to study in a regular college you can also do a Distance learning degree from IGNOU or any other university.

And talking about the 2 degrees at the same time... I Should tell you that pursuing two regular courses is not allowed... But Maybe you can pursue 1 regular and 1 distance course or a diploma at the same time.

But still it is on your own risk.

Good luck
18th April 2016, 12:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue graduation course after completion of the 10+2.

The eligibility to pursue graduation degree is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised university.

But, you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in the entrance examination or even some of the university offers admission on the basis of aggregate in 10+2.

So, for more information about the admission procedure visit at the official website of respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?