29th December 2015, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Which subject i should study in Graduation at Coimbatore?

I am waiting for my result for 12th class in arts stream under cbse. I want to know which subject i should opt at Coimbatore for graduation level. Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
  2. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  3. List best Architecture colleges in Coimbatore?
  4. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  5. If I have Vocational Group in my 12th then can I study B.E Marine in Chennai or Coimbatore? Which are the colleges available?
  6. What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges for engineering study in Coimbatore after getting 185 marks?
  8. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  9. How to study and where to study Law course to become a Lawyer?
  10. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  11. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Bio-Processing Engineering after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How to study Law and become a Lawyer in future? List of colleges available for the same in Bangalore? I'm 35 year old and completed my 12th in Coimbatore
  13. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  14. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
  16. Can I do MA in Sociology after doing B.A in Political Science?
  17. List best Architecture colleges in Coimbatore?
  18. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
29th December 2015, 08:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject i should study in Graduation at Coimbatore?

There are many subjects which can be opted at graduation level. There is ample scope in each and every field provided you excel in it. So it is highly recommended you take the decision as per the below factors.

1. Your personal interest and future goals.
2. Your subject combination in 12th standard.
3. Fundamental knowledge in the subject of the concerned field.
29th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject i should study in Graduation at Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am waiting for my result for 12th class in arts stream under cbse. I want to know which subject i should opt at Coimbatore for graduation level. Please reply me fast.
There are so many courses are available after completing 12th standard in Arts stream. You can apply for the any one of the
Bachelor degree below:

- B.Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)
- B.Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI
- B.A. (Fashion Communication)
- B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
- B.B.M. (Shipping)
- B.Com (Account & Finanace)
- B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
- B.Com (Computer Application)
- B.Com (Financial Accounting)

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have passed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board or equivalent qualification. You must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% at 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?