25th July 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Can I do a graduation without passing 12th if yes please advise list of university with contact no.? I just wanted to know the admission process which I need to follow and register for doing the graduation right after my 12th grade now.

Thanks
Rajesh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  3. Which graduation course to opt after completion of 12th?
  4. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  5. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  6. Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?
  7. Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?
  8. Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  10. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying graduation in forensic science? What is the future job scope?
  12. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  13. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Proceduere of CS after completion graduation?
  16. Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do LLB after completion of Graduation?
26th July 2015, 05:54 PM
Mshanth

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Can I do a graduation without passing 12th if yes please advise list of university with contact no.? I just wanted to know the admission process which I need to follow and register for doing the graduation right after my 12th grade now.

Thanks

Rajesh
Hi friend,
It's not possible to do graduation without completing 12th class.After completing 12th class only you can do graduation. In the graduation there are some courses.Select the course which you like. Courses are B.SC, B.COM,BBA etc.,
15th August 2015, 04:52 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?

I am sorry that you cannot do Under-Graduation program without completing your 12th standard.

Otherwise if you are not interested in 12th standard then you can choose other courses like Diploma and then you can go for graduation.

If you are really hurry and interested to study 12th or its equivalent course before graduation then it is not possible.

So complete 12th or it's equivalent then you can go for graduation.

If you hurry about the job then i recommend you to go for Diploma which allows you to get technical jobs after completion of your course but the position and salary will not be as high as for graduated candidates.
28th September 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I done my 2year O. T technician diploma course so what can I do after this
5th January 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to do Graduation with out 12th thru a Open University entrance test
14th August 2021, 03:28 PM
Afreen0786

Sorry to say you that for doing graduation you must have to be 12th passed. If you are not 12th passed then you will be not eligible to pursue graduation. So you must clear your 12th then take admission in graduation.
18th August 2021, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th ,can I complete my graduation in any open University which has distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?