6th February 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i do if I am interested in drawing and average in maths after 10th standard?

I am in class 10th and I am studying in a school of khandwa I am very good in drawing and sketching but I am not good in maths ,science what course should i take after 10 and which school to for it? Can someone please provide me the information soon?

7th February 2016, 11:41 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which course should i do if I am interested in drawing and average in maths after 10th standard?

If you are interested in taking up Art as a career option in future, then before taking up the subject in graduation level, you need to pass Class 12. It would be easier for you if you switch to CBSE Board in Class 11, as it will lessen your burden. CBSE board offers Commercial Art as an optional subject in place of Second Language. Since you are weak in science subjects, you can choose either commerce of humanities. Once you complete +2 level, you should pursue Fine Arts in graduation. There are a number of good Art colleges across the country, so you can apply to those based on your choices. The best Fine Art colleges which you can definitely apply for-
1. Kala Bhavan, Santiniketan, West Bengal
2. Faculty of Music & Fine Arts, Delhi University
3.Sir J J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai
4. Faculty of Visual Arts, Benaras
5. College of Art, Delhi
6. L.S.Raheja School of Art, Mumbai
7.University college of Fine Arts, Mysore

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?