20th April 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Process to get Migration certificate having qualified B.ED

My name is P.Mahesh, I passed B.Ed in academic year 2010-11, I took all my certificates from college but not migration. Now I would like to take migration certificate. Please tell me what is the process and needy of certificates. Kindly reply

21st April 2017, 10:54 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process to get Migration certificate having qualified B.ED

If you have complete documents with graduation degree, then you can apply for further education without migration certificate. However, if still you required the migration certificate, then you have to write an application to the registrar. You have to process your application through proper channel. After getting signed by the concern authority, you will get the migration certificate on same day..
21st July 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc 1 St year .Now I want to take admission in another college.is there any process and should I pay the fees of next two years ?
8th June 2018, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I've done my P.G in 1995 From DU I want to do b.ed from MDU ROHTAK .DO I NEED MIGRATION CERTIFICATE &IF YES HOW CAN I get that.
28th June 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get tc from b.ed college? they are not providing transfer certificate to me, college is saying once we Marks card we will issue tc but joining MA i need tc please help me out of it.
31st July 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation and also done B.Ed after graduation, now i want to apply for masters.
Do i will be needing graduation migration certificate or b.ed migration certificate?
8th August 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in 2018 and i want to get migration certificate to get admission in b. Ed which is in other university what is process i need to do
31st October 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B. Sc and studying B. Ed . Is there any need of migration for b. Ed certificate
12th November 2021, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I completed Degree in palamuru university mahanububnagar then I shifted hyderabad with my Degree migration and Did my post graduation then went back to palamuru university with my Pg migration , completed My B.Ed .Now want to do M.Ed in kakatiya university is it migration necessary for it?Do I have a migration now?Is it a from a B
Ed or gain
13th June 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

if i have completed b.tech from AKTU and b.ed from AWADH university.........now i want to join M.SC from lucknow university.so my question is can i used my b.ed migration certificate in m.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?