15th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Professional courses which are available for a commerce student in India and Abroad?

What are the professional courses available for a commerce student in India & abroad ?

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  2. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  3. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  4. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  5. List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of studying Commerce in abroad?
  7. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  12. What are the courses available for studying abroad in commerce stream with scholarship?
  13. Career options and courses which are available after 12th commerce in India and Abroad?
  14. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  15. What are the courses available to study in abroad for B.Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  16. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  17. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student?
  18. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
29th January 2012, 09:07 AM
PRADIP PAUL

Default Re: Professional courses which are available for a commerce student in India and Abroad?

there are different type of professional course are available in india & abroad fo commerce student:
Quote:
1.BBA
2.BCA
3.COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORKING
4.PHOTO SHAPE
etc.
20th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Professional courses which are available for a commerce student in India and Abroad?

BANK PO.,BANK CLARK HOW MANY RS. AND YEARS TO WIIL MAKE
7th November 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am student of F.Y.B.com I want to do professional course but i dont understanding what do i do . My Financial Condition is not good. so plz suggest me as looking my financial Postion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?