23rd April 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to study in abroad for B.Pharmacy student?

Hello Sir/Mam,

This is Trinath from Hyderabad. I am doing B.Pharmacy and having interest to study Master's Degree in Abroad. Kindly let me know what courses are available for me in Abroad? What are the courses available to study in abroad for B.Pharmacy student?

26th April 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study in abroad for B.Pharmacy student?

It is really nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your graduation course in the field of Pharmacy. You can definitely pursue Master degree courses in abroad. It is recommended to stick to your domain. The courses which are available are :-

- M.S in Pharmacy
- Pharma D. in Pharmacy
- Post graduate diploma in Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?