29th January 2016, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?

I want to join undergraduate courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously. I want to confirm if it is possible to do so or not? Please reply.

Regards,
Krishna ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?
  3. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  4. Can CA join Psychology courses in India?
  5. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  6. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  7. What should I do if I am interested in Psychology and Business studies
  8. Can i apply for M.Com and MBA simultaneously?
  9. Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?
  10. How can one do Engineering and Medical courses simultaneously?
  11. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  13. For which PG courses in Psychology am I eligible after completing BCA?
  14. Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?
  15. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  16. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  17. Which board should I take after passing 10th exam?
  18. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce from ISC Board?
29th January 2016, 09:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join undergraduate courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously. I want to confirm if it is possible to do so or not? Please reply.

Regards,
Krishna ([email protected])
It is not possible to do both the Psychology and Business related course simultaneously. However, you can pursue for Bachelor degree in Psychology through regular mode and Business/Management related courses through distance or some other private Institutions. Any stream candidates are eligible to pursue for Bachelor degree in Psychology course.
29th January 2016, 08:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?

Yes, as long as you can manage things you are very much eligible to do things together. but, let me tell you that you will have to manage things quite well otherwise both the things will remain unattended and things will go from bad to worse for you.
30th January 2016, 02:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

In same time you cannot do this. You have to continue one from regular mode and another from distance mode otherwise you are not able to manage all this. You can pursue Psychology from regular mode and Business course from distance mode or Business course from regular mode and Psychology from distance mode. You can opt as per what you desire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?