10th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

List of good companies in which I can apply for training while in B.Tech 3rd year Electrical?

dear sir,
i am a student of b.tech.third year electrical.please tell me some good companies name for traning.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  2. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  4. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training? -- [New]
  6. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  7. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  13. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  14. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  15. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  16. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  17. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  18. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
28th January 2012, 05:27 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: List of good companies in which I can apply for training while in B.Tech 3rd year Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i am a student of b.tech.third year electrical.please tell me some good companies name for traning.

the good companies of electrical engineering is Public sector unit is NTPC,IOL,BHEL,thermal power station Ennoer and mettor.
13th January 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good companies in which I can apply for training while in B.Tech 3rd year Electrical?

how to make urself best suited for every electrical company????
13th January 2013, 01:18 PM
adizbck

Default Re: List of good companies in which I can apply for training while in B.Tech 3rd year Electrical?

Look...Not all the companies allows this facility
only a handful of companies allows training for the 3rd year students....

You need to have requisite marks and curriculum record for getting a chance of training in these high profile firms.some notable and eminent firms where you may apply are ----->>
  • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
  • ONGC
  • Siemens Ltd
  • SAIL Steel Authority Of India
  • NTPC
  • Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL)
14th March 2013, 05:21 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Hey,

Final year plays an important role to get you some real time experience before you enter the corporate world. At the same time even it brings better job for you considering the quality of work you have done during the project work. Here are the couple of suggestions for your final year project in Electrical Engineering:
1. Do an analysis of your interest in Electrical Engineering, It really brings passion. E.g. whether it is Power Electronics, Power Systems, Machines, Control Engineering, Energy or So.
2. Browse through IEEE sites for relevant papers of your interest and chose one paper for implementation.
3. You can approach Electrical companies for a project based on your interest as well. This will give you real time experience.

Coming to the emerging trend in Electrical, here are few trends we can focus on:
1. Look at the black out in north India. Power Engineering/ System is a definite target for Electrical engineers. It involves generation, scheduling, optimization, transmission, distribution and so on. Each one topic mentioned has its horizontal & vertical to work on.
2. Magnetic levitation for Super speed trains are new trend to concentrate.
3. Wireless transmission of electricity, this is being in R&D and implementable phase for wireless chargers.
4. Electrical Vehicles/ Hybrid vehicles is another interesting fields.
5. Robotics

We have more trends in market. Do ask me if you have any particular question.

Note : Refer the url for just an overview.
Thanks,

Reference: http://users.ece.cmu.edu/~jzhu/class/18200/F05/Lecture01_18-200_F05_Final.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?