28th November 2010, 05:46 PM
pooja219

Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?

I am a student of Electronics and communication branch. Powergrid Corporation of India Limited is visiting our campus, but i am confused to which subject i should give more attention as an electronics student. please help me.

1st December 2010, 09:06 PM
N.Dhivya

Default Re: Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?

Hi...
The Business of POWERGRID comes from the following activities:
1) Transmission (which includes Grid Management,Construction,Operation and Maintenance of Transmission lines and Sub-stations)
2) Telecom (handled by a separate department of POWERGRID known as Telecom Deptt. or POWERTEL).
You should have basic knowledge about transmission and distribution system,regarding cables,insulators and various losses associated with this.In addition to this you have to concentrate in EHVAC and HVDC transmission..
20th February 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?

When will the power grid exams commence?
25th September 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
Recently i have compleated B.tech (ECE) with 1st division can i apply for IES in ECE .
sir please give some guidence
my email id is [email protected]
30th September 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam pattern of electronic
15th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about nasa exam
21st June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Could you plz mail me the syllabus for SAIL MT Electronics & Tele Communication Technical syllabus.

Looking forward for ur reply.

mail:[email protected] and which books should i refer for sail mt exams...
27th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Power gried ece syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?