9th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is a proper course after BCA except MCA?

i want to know about the proper course after bca except mca..tell me the alternatives please

10th June 2011, 01:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a proper course after BCA except MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about the proper course after bca except mca..tell me the alternatives please
After Completing BCA course, MCA is the Best option Becaue to get Master degree in same field will be benefits for you. But if you are not interested in MCA course, then there is no problem, and dont do that course in which you have not get Interested.

After BCA you can do Many other courses like CCNA, MCSE And Other software/Hardware related course. But if you want to make your career bright, then you can go with Management course. After BCA you are eligible for MBA. MBA is 2 Year Post Graduate course and to get admission in his course you need bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 50% Marks.

So, you have already completed your Bachelor degree course, So you are eligible to Get Admission in MBA course. And I am sure that After completing MBA you will definitely get good jobs in MNC. The Management students will get huge salary pacakage in top companies. So, if you are not interested in MCA, Then MBA is the best option for you. So, please think because it is totally depends on you and then take a decision. If you are interested in short term courses then CCNA, MCSE, Java, Dot Net is best option. Otherwise it is totally depends on your Interest....
10th June 2011, 05:28 PM
Rahul mashuq

dear friend
you can choose a stream depending upon your skill and choice. here you have option for getting a M.B.A. degree or you can also apply for for foreign language courses which are in great demand today.
14th January 2012, 08:01 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about after under graduate what are the courses available..

now you are completed BCA, after your BCA you can choose MCA as your choice.. otherwise there are several courses are available..

MBA
BE-lateral entry
LAW

these are the courses available..

All The Best VMSAJH
9th March 2012, 07:02 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

After BCA you can do Many other courses like CCNA, MCSE And Other software/Hardware related course. But if you want to make your career bright, then you can go with Management course. After BCA you are eligible for MBA. MBA is 2 Year Post Graduate course and to get admission in his course you need bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 50% Marks.

So, you have already completed your Bachelor degree course, So you are eligible to Get Admission in MBA course. And I am sure that After completing MBA you will definitely get good jobs in MNC. The Management students will get huge salary pacakage in top companies. So, if you are not interested in MCA, Then MBA is the best option for you. So, please think because it is totally depends on you and then take a decision. If you are interested in short term courses then CCNA, MCSE, Java, Dot Net is best option. Otherwise it is totally depends on your Interest....
16th November 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

can we do sap course after completing BCA because i dont want to do mca
23rd June 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in mba in government institutes?
17th July 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

how much M.S.C.in information technology is fruitfull after completing B.C.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?