7th July 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for BCA? Student without Maths or Business Maths can study BCA?

sir, I am finished 12th I am interest for BCA . But I am commerce student
accountancy, commerce, computer application , economics, in this subjects are I am stuyded but not mathematics or business mathematics. I am eligible for BCA? . in 12th I scored 79% percentage. pls give the details sir, pls help me

10th July 2021, 06:02 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Qualification required for BCA? Student without Maths or Business Maths can study BCA?

Qualification required for BCA

Candidate must have passed class 12th Senior Secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
The 12th examination must be passed with mathematics as a compulsory subject.

However, there are some universities and colleges which offer admission to the students those who have not studied Mathematics in their class 11th and 12th.
10th July 2021, 08:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for BCA? Student without Maths or Business Maths can study BCA?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board. Entrance examination is conducted by institutions for admission in the course.

The required stream in std 12th varies with institutions. In some of the institutions candidates with any stream are eligible to appear for the examination.
11th July 2021, 12:10 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Qualification required for BCA is as follows.

Those who have completed intermediate with Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application as a subject with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board are totally eligible to pursue BCA course.

Yes, You can pursue BCA without Mathematics or Business Mathematics.

You can get direct admission in any private institution on the basis of 79% in intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?