18th January 2011, 08:41 PM
rajasalim

Qualifications required to take admission in MDU university for B.Ed course? Fee structure of the course?

dear sir
this is raja salim i wanna take admission in B.ed in mdu university may i know that how can i take like about qualification and about the fees structure

thanks and regards
raja salim

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA 3rd year from MDU? What is the fee structure of the same?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  4. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  6. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for MDU Rohtak?
  7. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  8. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  10. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  12. Fee structure of a good BCA college? -- [New]
  13. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  14. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  15. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  16. What is the fee structure for private colleges with MDU for B.Ed regular course
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing BCA from MDU with 70%?
  18. Fee structure for PGDCA in MDU?
23rd January 2011, 10:42 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Qualifications required to take admission in MDU university for B.Ed course? Fee structure of the course?

Dear Salim

To take admission in B.Ed in any univ. or college you must be graduate in any stream.
The fees structure may vary from college to college and will be Rs20000-40000.

Best of luck
28th January 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to take admission in MDU university for B.Ed course? Fee structure of the course?

dear sir
how many markd or percentage should be for this course and this fees is for totaly
and how can i apply for this or from where and this is govt institute
20th February 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

hi... i am garima willing to do b.ed from MDU ....when is th correct time for admission n when the form will be out .... m graduate in B.A hons (eng) ...but how much percentage is required?????? please reply me on my email plssss ....i.e [email protected]
20th February 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

hi... i am garima willing to do b.ed from MDU ....when is th correct time for admission n when the form will be out .... m graduate in B.A hons (eng) ...but how much percentage is required?????? please reply me on my email plssss ....i.e [email protected]
26th February 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

B,COM GRADUATES ELIGIBLE THE B.E.D COURSE
10th March 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admissionin Bed please tell me how to proceed
21st March 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of admission in b.ed course and what the eligiblity,fees structure, date of form issused?
29th March 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

what is the procedure of admission in b.ed course and what is the eligiblity, duration,fees structure, and date of form issued.please reply me on my email ....i.e [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,

i want to know what is the eligiblity, duration,fees,structure and date of form issued of b.ed.from MDU. please reply me on my email ...i.e. [email protected]
8th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me that 49.8% is sufficent to appear in b.ed examination or not.......please reply me on my email [email protected]
19th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm Sruthi (Suryavathi Thota). I've decided to seek admission to B.ed in 2011 session. Request if below can be confirmed...
a. West / North West Delhi Centres contact Nos.
b. Prospectus & Application forms availability at this Centres, When?
c. Minimum eligibility Criteria (% age), if B. Com graduate from Andhra University
d. Total Fee structure (approx.) for complete course
e. Want to do Regular course, from any given Centres of West / North-West Delhi region.

Sorting your early reply to below Mail Id. .... pls.

Mail Id. "[email protected]"
31st May 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

total fee for med please tell me ,is available installment system there? if yes tell by what proportion of the fee? thanks pankaj kumar bed b.sc. mob no-9582836220
8th June 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to take addmission in mdu rohtak for b.sc.(hon.). i have done my 12th standard with 79% marks from medical side. please tell me the creteria and process of addmission with fee structure.
thanks a lot.
kusum lata from bhiwani, mob.9728705722
12th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hey friends recently i passed my 12th class now i want to do b.tech from mdu pls anyone tell me the fee structure with hostle charges plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
13th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

THE TIME OF LLB COURCE BORN
22nd June 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz tell me the fee structure of btech of mdu
4th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
plz tell me that can i get admission in bba from mdu as a distance course. i am having 48% in 12th, am i eligible?
thank you
Amit Sharma
12th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when b.ed forms are available
14th July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hi...i want to take addmission in mdu for b.tech in 2nd year please reply on my email id what is the fee structure of b.tech my email id is ([email protected])
21st July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am bba graduate from 59%. Am i eligible for b.ed. Under mdu.
23rd July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech and this will be my 2nd year and am studing from World College of Technology and Management, gurgaon, farrukhnagar. This college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to M.D.University. But I want to know that Can i get admission in 2nd year in M.D.University campus???
Deepika Aggarwal
28th July 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am rozy n have done graduation...n want to do B.ed ...so can you plss tel me wht percentare required to do B.ed. from Mdu....n wht its fee sturcture...i am giving ma email its [email protected] ...plz send your answer on it.....thanku....
7th August 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the addimission process, fee structure, and eligibility to take addimission in b.ed in mdu
16th August 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

HI M SAHIL ,I GOT 57% MARKS IN CLASS 12TH NOW I WANNA DO B.A ENG HONS FROM MDU ...HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED AND WANT TO DO IT FROM CORRESPONDENCE.PLZ REPLY ON 9711840852
2nd November 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i have done ba hons history n my percentage was42%.can I also do b.ed throught mdu.
Please tel
25th November 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how much precentage require for B ED after MA from delhi university?
7th December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date admission in MDU university for the BEd Course?
7th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

is b.ed entrance will be held and what is the cutoff list of b.ed in previous year
17th November 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of entrance test for mca in gndu and what is pro
cdure of enters test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?