24th December 2011, 06:35 PM
kumarviswas

Question paper for management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare limited?

plz send me the question paper of manegment tranee(pharma) of hill lifecare limited. also send the exam pattern and syllabus of this.plz .
my Email id- [email protected]

20th January 2012, 10:35 AM
talluru swarnalatha

Default Re: Question paper for management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare limited?

hi ,please share me the previous question papers for management trainee for pharma its very urgent for me
20th January 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper for management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare limited?

How to get previous question papers of Manegment trainee(B Tech in Civi engineering) of HLL lifecare limited. also send the exam pattern and syllabus of this.plz

Thankyou for your help
10th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

30th June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

4th July 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Does anybody have a question paper for management trainee (pharma ) of hll lifecare limited ?
If yes, please it to me in my email which is-
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?