20th March 2013, 04:38 AM
md.mominul islam

Question papers of AMIE course in Bangladesh course in Bangladesh Section A?

I want to some question paper in AMIE corse in Bangladesh section a . the name of book is Physics.

20th March 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of AMIE course in Bangladesh course in Bangladesh Section A?

What are the procedures of join the course of AMIE in India?
11th June 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of AMIE course in Bangladesh course in Bangladesh Section A?

i join amie 2009 bt i don't attend any exam. Bt this year i need to attand exam. Bt how can?
4th September 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Having any eligibility for AMIE Engineers to pursuing M.Sc. Engg. course in the BUET/DUET?KUET/CHUET or RUET?
Pls. feed back any one.
19th July 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Having any eligibility for AMIE Engineers to pursuing M.Sc. Engg. course in the BUET/DUET?KUET/CHUET or RUET?
Pls. feed back any one.
Yes, recently Bangladeshi AMIE Engineers have to chance to admit M.Sc Engg. program in CUET & MIST.

Thanks -
Engr. Mohammad Humayun Kabir
4th June 2018, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bachelor degree from KUET in Urban and Regional Planing(URP) department. I have no experience of 2 years. Can i apply AMIE in Civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?