3rd March 2013, 01:57 AM
janice1989

Question papers for Mumbai University TYBA Industrial and Organizational Psychology

Hello...
I want question papers of mumbai university TYBA industrial and organisational psychology 2011 - 2012 and also abnormal psychology 2011-2012.

my email is [email protected]

please send asap. thank you

Related Questions:
25th March 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for Mumbai University TYBA Industrial and Organizational Psychology

I want question papers of mumbai university TYBA industrial and organisational psychology
Email ID ; [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for Mumbai University TYBA Industrial and Organizational Psychology

I want question papers of mumbai university TYBA industrial and organisational psychology April-2012
Email ID ; [email protected]
15th January 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Please Provide me the last Exam Question Paper from 2010 to 2013 of TYBA Year of March/ October Exam.
Subject - IV -Psychological Testing & statistics.
V - Abnormal Psychology.
VI -Industrial & Organization Psychology.
Whomever sir getting this mail please send me the question paper of uptill date.
My Email ID - [email protected].
15th April 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello! This is Rosana.

Can i please get question papers of all 5 papers in Psychology for 3rd year asap! Pls!
-cognition, abnormal, testing & assessment
-counselling, industrial.
The first 3 papers most important!

Email- [email protected]
23rd September 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

please send questiion paper tyba sociology 1v v vi
and psychology paperiv v vi for the last three year
please do the needful

thank you with regards my email id [email protected]
6th May 2022, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to download Paper VI- Industrial and Organisational Psychology Text Book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?