24th April 2012, 01:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Abnormal Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Abnormal Psychology paper deals with the knowledge and understanding of the different theories related to this field. The questions will come based on the different psychological disorders and the symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment. The paper also tests the student’s awareness about the mental health issues in current society. There will also be topics based on clinical psychology that will be present in this paper. The paper will be divided in to two parts. The first part will deal with examination and assessment of different abnormal behavior and the clinical perspective for each. This will take into account various facets of assessment which will include environment, multicultural, physiological and behavioral. The second portion is all about the theoretical approaches with different theories like Humanistic, cognitive, biological etc are taken into account. The paper also deals with mood disorders, sexual disorders and other disorders that are related to abnormal behavior. Paper is set in Marathi and English. A student should write 5 answers in total by attempting 2 questions from one section and 3 from the other. The choice depends on the students. Every question will fetch maximum 20 marks and every section has 4 questions. Download previous year’s question papers from below.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Abnormal Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Cognitive Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. University of Mumbai Arts - Psychology TYBA- Industrial and Organisational Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  6. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-II-Social Psychology (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. BSc Psychology question papers?
  9. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  10. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-I-Basic of Psychological Processes (Paper-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Msc Psychology Previous year Question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in TYBA Psychology?
  13. How should I become a Psychologist? What should I do? Are there any colleges in Mumbai to complete my Psychology degree?
  14. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Human Development and Health Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  17. Top universities and their entrance exams for Master in Psychology? Previous year papers of those entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
3rd August 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Abnormal Psychology Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

I want Psychology sullybus in marathi. how i find out on net
28th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Abnormal Psychology Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

t.y.b.a psychology papers 4to6 exam papers october 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?