7th November 2010, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Ph.D in Organizational Psychology? Qualifications required?

I am interested in Ph.d in organizational Psychology from a university which I will be pursuing in my near future . I want to know the scope of my qualification.Where I may get the job ?Where this quailification have the value or need ? My basic question is in which nation or State province?Please solve my query as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after post graduation in Psychology?
  2. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year- Organizational Behaviour Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Can I do PG diploma course after finishing MSc Psychology in organizational behaviour?
  5. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.? -- [New]
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?
  8. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  10. University of Mumbai Arts - Psychology TYBA- Industrial and Organisational Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What are the qualifications required for doing Ph.D course?
  12. How is it to do PhD in Psychology in Aborad?
  13. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  15. PhD is mandatory to become a Psychologist? Can I work in hospitals with MA Psychology?
  16. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology after M.A in Psychology through correspondence? Scope of Ph.D in Psychology and to be a children counselor later on?
  18. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
27th June 2011, 04:22 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Scope of Ph.D in Organizational Psychology? Qualifications required?

hello
Organizational psychology is that branch of psychology, which studies human behavior in organizations.
Scope of organizational Psychology
1. Organizational psychology is concerned with the physical aspect of the work environment eg: the effect of light and temperature on work and safety.
2. It is primarily a study of the principles and behavior of human relationships.
3. It studies the causes that lead to difference and disinterest and the motives and attitudes that influence high morale.
4. It is a study of the factors that create co-operation between labor and the management.
5. It is a study of the methods by which neurotic people can be brought back to the level of normal health
qualifacation

undergraduate + bucket loads of experience + 3 year doctorate.
so all the best
28th June 2011, 09:31 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Scope of Ph.D in Organizational Psychology? Qualifications required?

Scope of Ph.D in Organizational Psychology:-Ph.D programmes serve a dual purpose of
1)generating valuable basic research output simultaneously
2)providing a scope for human resource development.

Qualification required:-
i)The proposed research topic should be within the area of competence of the guide and that of IMMT’s core area.
ii)The scholar must fulfill the eligibility criteria fixed by the particular University where the registration for Ph.D will be made. In general, he/she should have a uniformly good academic career, possess some academic/research experience within the relevant research area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?