16th February 2011, 04:07 PM
shahina2shahina

Which questions can I expect in LDC exam?

Which questions can I expect in LDC exam?. can you please send it to me?

Thanking you

21st February 2011, 01:41 PM
sunil7784

Default Re: Which questions can I expect in LDC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahina2shahina View Post

Thanking you
For LDC exam details are here
Mathematics
English
Reasoning
G.K.

This are the main area for this exam but for more information and better knowledge use model paper & books for LDC. All its available in book shop.
26th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahina2shahina View Post

Thanking you
Dear Friend,

These are from GK, reasoning, math etc. For this guide/papers are available in the market.

You can select any one for LDC exam. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
14th April 2012, 08:55 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

time management is extremely important. The exam consists of a total of 100 questions which have to be answered within 75 minutes. Out of the 100 questions, atleast 90 of them should be answered correctly in order to pass the LDC exams and enter the ranklist. The total marks is 100. Read and understand the instructions written on the question paper carefully before starting to write the answers.

Time management can be achieved only with quality training and lots of practise in writing the exams by trying out many sample question papers. You can gain a lot of speed by answering the previous year’s question papers. As there are questions from wide areas, candidates must prepare for the exams very carefully. During the exam time, allot specific time limit for each set of questions and stick to this time limit.

Try to keep your mind at ease and free from tension so that you can finish the paper with a clear mind. As your mind will have to remain alert all the time during the exam, it is advisable to eat and sleep very well the previous day. Reduce caffeine and high sugar levels as though they help you to stay awake at night, it will make you feel tired and drowsy the next day.

As there is negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer, it is better to leave those questions for which you do not know the answer. Instead of wasting time on such questions, move on to the next question. Even one negative mark can change your ranking drastically, so don’t answer a question which you don’t know.

At present, one can appear for an LDC exam only if he passed 10th grade. News has it that from next year onwards, the eligibility for writing these exams will only be for those who have passed Plus Two.

The marks have been divided into these categories in the following manner:

General Knowledge and Current Affairs- 50 marks for 50 questions (One can expect questions from history, social science, science, literature and sports.

General English - 20 marks for 20 questions (10th class level)

Mental Ability and Simple arithmetic - 20 marks for 20 questions (10th class level)

General Knowledge in Regional Language (Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada) -10 marks for 10 questions (simple questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?