26th April 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the syllabus for the CAT?

what is the cat syllabbus???
please reply soon..

7th May 2012, 06:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus for the CAT?

CAT exam mainly covers general aptitude questions. One can expect questions on Verbal Ability and Quantitative Ability. Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation (DI) also forms part of the syllabus. Objective type questions can be expected. Only attempt questions you are sure of answer. This is to avoid negative marking. Exam notification of CAT exam will contain the syllabus along with other necessary details.
1st June 2012, 12:41 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I get the syllabus for the CAT?

Hi

CAT - Common Admission Test

This is basically an entrance exam which is conducted by the IIM's every year in the month of November to select students for the MBA programs in various IIM's.

If you want to know the syllabus of the CAT, Please CLICK HERE..

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st June 2012, 12:56 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How may I get the syllabus for the CAT?

Hello Friend.....

CAT - Common Admission Test

This is basically an entrance exam which is conducted by the IIM's every year in the month of November to select students for the MBA programs in various IIM's.

CAT exam mainly covers general aptitude questions. One can expect questions on Verbal Ability and Quantitative Ability. Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation (DI) also forms part of the syllabus. Objective type questions can be expected.

Best Of Luck....Do well
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
1st June 2012, 12:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

The above is the eligibility criteria for CAT exam.
The syllabus for CAT exam....

For more details visit official website of CAT .

Good luck.........
1st June 2012, 01:00 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

HI FRIEND,

CAT - The Common Admission Test to the six IIMs is also the entrance test for few other top B-Schools such as SP Jain, MICA, and T A Pai. CAT tests your skills in five broad areas viz.

Verbal ability and reasoning
Reading Comprehension
Quantitative skills
Data Interpretation
Analytical and Logical reasoning

BEST WISHES
MANI
1st June 2012, 01:03 PM
lakshmi dhana

HAI..

CAT - known as Common Admission Test is all-India national level computer based test conducted by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) as entrance exam for admission to management programmes. Based on CAT percentile score, candidates are called for next stage of selection rejection process which usually consists of Group Discussion, Essay and Personal Interview (GDPI). CAT is multiple-choice based test with penalties for wrong answers.

From the year 2009, CAT is conducted online as Computer Based Test (CBT). Both CAT 2009 and CAT 2010 had 60 questions to be attempted in 2 hours and 15 minutes, plus 15 minutes tutorial.

CAT 2011 had only 2 separately timed sections. From 2011, Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) started using CAT score instead of JMET and FMS exam respectively..

1 . Quantitative Ability
2 . Data Interpretation
3 . Logical Reasoning
4 . Verbal Ability

TO KNOW IN DETAIL pl visit:http://www.catsyllabus.com/syllabus-for-cat/

BEST BOOKS FOR CAT:

ALL THE BEST!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?