8th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

With a rank of more than 2 lakh in open category and 64000 in OBC category can I really expect a seat?

sir i got 60 in AIEEE. i got 2 lakh 29 thousand rank in open category and 64 thousand in OBC category

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 64000 in UPTU in general category and 19500 in OBC category?
  2. Is there reservation for sports in PG exam for medicine in Karnataka entrance exams?
  3. Colleges which I can get through AIEEE rank of 3 Lakh and OBC category of 97000? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  5. What rank can I expect in OBC category? I have scored 32 marks in GATE
  6. Can I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 5017 rank in OBC category in India? I have scored 953 rank in OBC category
  7. Can I apply for AIEEE counseling after scoring 52 marks?
  8. How can I get information for admission information in SC Category in NIT Warangal?
  9. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  10. Is it possible to get seat in Warangal NIT in CSE course with AIEEE all india rank of 24628,obc category of 4981, state overall rank of 3836 and obc category of state rank 940?
  11. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
  12. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  13. What rank and college can I expect after scoring 170 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  14. Can I get a seat in KL university? I have scored 20,000 rank in GATE, OBC category
  15. How to get a seat in Osmania University for M.Tech in OBC category?
  16. Eligibility criteria required for get non creamy layer certificate if salary income is 8 lakh of SEBC category? -- [New]
  17. Rank required to get a seat in IIT college in OBC category?
  18. How many attempts are allowed in UP PCSJ?
25th June 2011, 11:14 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: With a rank of more than 2 lakh in open category and 64000 in OBC category can I really expect a seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 60 in AIEEE. i got 2 lakh 29 thousand rank in open category and 64 thousand in OBC category
Dear Friend,

As per your AIR rank you are not expecting any NIT or any govt college.
For exact information let us wait and watch for AIEEE seat process allotment.

You will come to know very soon. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
27th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: With a rank of more than 2 lakh in open category and 64000 in OBC category can I really expect a seat?

i have got 1lakh24thousannd rank in open category and 36000 in OBC ,can i expect a seat in any AIEEE college
29th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir my air rank-269044 ,which enginiering colleges can i apply to get an assured seat through ccb ?
26th August 2011, 10:45 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
I am sorry to say but you can not have any sit , you better try for the next year.
26th August 2011, 11:49 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: With a rank of more than 2 lakh in open category and 64000 in OBC category can I really expect a seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

well..i m sorry to say this but 2 lakh is not a good rank so u can't expect a good college..but if u want to take admission this year only then u can try for the haryana counselling..try out for MRU(manav rachna university)
u might get admission there..it is a decent college..

hope this helps..
27th August 2011, 02:39 AM
Bullo

Hii...

As your rank is not that good...so i think its tough for you to get a good college...

But dont be disheartened... Through that rank,you can try individual colleges that consider students on the basis of AIEEE marks...like colleges across PUNE ,West Bengal,

Try out for such colleges,...

All the best!!
30th November 2011, 11:11 PM
litunu

As per your AIR rank you are not expecting any NIT or any govt college.
For exact information let us wait and watch for AIEEE seat process allotment.

You will come to know very soon. All the best to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?