11th July 2011, 09:04 PM

Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?

sir,i have got 4 lakh rank in aieee.but my category rank is 28 thou.i will get any college.i'm in sc category .i have got 40 marks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  2. Will I get admission in AIEEE institute after scoring a rank of 3 Lakh under ST category?
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  4. Colleges which I can get through AIEEE rank of 3 Lakh and OBC category of 97000?
  5. Which government college can I get after scoring AIEEE overall rank of 71760?
  6. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  7. Which UPTU college can I get after scoring 306623 overall rank?
  8. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  9. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college after scoring 91 rank in AIEEE, a state rank of 7830 and category rank of 6714?
  11. In which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 76 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Which college can I get in CG state after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE and 3 lakh rank?
  13. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  14. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 8 lakh rank? -- [New]
  15. Colleges which I could get after scoring 198830 AIR and category rank of 129446?
  16. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  17. Can I get admission in SVNIT Surat College after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
12th July 2011, 09:10 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?

hi dear
there is some possible to get admission in engineering college but there is no guaranty
so it will be better to prepare for more one year in some good coaching center where AIEEE coaching is giving to the students.

good luck..........
12th July 2011, 09:28 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?

well its very difficult to get admission in a good college with this rank as generally colleges are filled with less ranks..You can drop this year and do well in next AIEEE exam..you will get a good seat next time if you work hard
24th September 2011, 02:31 PM
anand5409

You have not mentioned your state name. If you belong to north east states where NEW NITs exist then you may get those NIT.
Best of luck.
10th December 2011, 02:08 PM
mayankkaushik02

At this rank you can only get admission in Private colleges, less chance to get admission in government colleges.
Please Mention your state to get further details.
13th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I can get 125 marks In AIEEE 2012. What Rank I get and which type of college.
19th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Which college i get after scoring 30 marks in aieee
24th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am amit from Himachal pradesh.
And i belong to SC Categery.
If i get 33 marks in aieee in 2012,than which university is best for me.
My id is
[email protected]
30th May 2012, 11:14 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,i have got 4 lakh rank in aieee.but my category rank is 28 thou.i will get any college.i'm in sc category .i have got 40 marks.
As your rank is not upto the mark, so you can't get any nice college in the ccb counseling. As you are SC so you may get some college at the last round of the counseling. But its better that you try next time to score good in AIEEE.
6th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am amit,
&and i got 85% marks in 2 through H.P.
If i get 30 marks in aieee then can i elligible for JP university in Solan, yet i am in SC Cateory..............my id is ,[email protected]
10th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Last year I had got 72,000. But this time I got 3 lakh. Is there any college I can get admission into? Last year I saw a lot of colleges in aieee counselling but in the ccb website I can only find the govt. colleges. Please help me. I need to know some colleges which can take me with this poor rank. And is it possible to use the aieee 2011 rank somehow?
12th June 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my overall rank is around 40000 and my state rank is 19392 ...can i get any good private college????
13th June 2012, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got a rank around 4 lack and state rank of 24 thousand in delhi can i get galgotias or jp???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?