12th June 2012, 04:54 PM
p3d

List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?

sir my rank in aieee is 1.23 lakh.please sugget me few good private institutions for my rank. my rank in obc category is around 31000

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  2. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  3. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 8 lakh rank?
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  5. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get MANIT or SPA Bhopal after scoring 123 rank in JEE mains
  7. What would be my rank with SC quota after scoring 1 Lakh rank in general quota?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  9. List of good AICTE/UGC recognized private college in UP?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 2 to 3 Lakh rank?
  11. What is air hostess salary? -- [New]
  12. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  13. How may I know the fee structure of top B schools in India?
  14. List of private medical colleges having fee structure of 10 Lakh?
  15. Minimum salary for a B.Tech student?
  16. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get any good college after scoring 3.9 lakh rank in JEE mains and 47 score and 81% in CBSE boards
  18. Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?
5th July 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?

my aieee rank is 6 lakhs something.please tell me about colleges and 12 percentage is 62.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?