18th November 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?

how can i get admission to delhi college of engineering?if i do not belong to the delhi territory and i reside in JHARKHAND please send a reply to my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admitted in NCR region after scoring UPSEE rank of 11477?
  2. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
  3. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  5. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  6. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  7. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi college?
  10. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  11. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  12. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  13. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  14. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  15. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  16. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  17. Separate forms filling of DCE after AIEEE results?
  18. Is there any private engineering college in Delhi where I could get admission with 78% in 12th?
10th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?

i have got 12549 rank in general category and 15327 all india rank and 23 rank in J&K STATE IN AIEEE 2012. I AM ALSO A KASHMIRI MIGRANT CERTIFICATE HOLDER. PL. GUIDE HOW I CAN GET ADMISSION IN DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGG
29th September 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How much marks will take me to the delhi college of engineering
17th April 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission to delhi college of engineering?if i do not belong to the delhi

please send a reply to my mail [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in delhi college of engineering. i have got 94% in boards
9th June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in Delhi college of engineering my son got 87.8% in boards
28th November 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is cut off list
17th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in delhi engg.college . I have got 53% marks in 12th exam from Nepal bord . but i don't want to give any entrance exam.how to take admission in delhi college of engg. plse send in my email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?