27th January 2011, 02:06 PM
kuber567

How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering if I belong to Varanasi City?

i belong to varanasi city and how can i get admission in delhi college of engineering for btech 2011
please send the answer on my email id

18th April 2011, 10:23 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering if I belong to Varanasi City?

Hi dear,
The admission of the candidates belonging to the different Regions and categories will be
made on the basis of AIEEE-2011 conducted by CBSE .
i. The candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination from recognized School/ College/Institutes located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi are eligible for admission against 85% seats reserved for Delhi Region Candidate on the basis of AIEEE-2010.

ii. The candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination from recognized School/College/Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi are eligible for admission against 15% seats reserved for Outside Delhi Region candidates on the basis of All India Overall Rank of AIEEE-2010.

(c) For all categories of Delhi Region/Outside Delhi Region Candidates the basis of admission is the rank secured by the candidate in AIEEE 2010. The candidates who have appeared in AIEEE 2010 are not automatically considered for admission to B.Tech. Courses. They are required to submit a separate application on a prescribed form to be procured from Delhi Technological University after the announcement of AIEEE-2010 Result. The Application Form for admission to B.Tech. courses can be downloaded from www.dce.edu. Students should indicate their rank in their respective category at the AIEEE 2010 in the appropriate column

for more detail go to
http://www.dce.edu/modules/admission.../procedure.php
Thanks
29th April 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering if I belong to Varanasi City?

i want to take addmission in dce through aieee what is the procedure for it ? when and where application forms are avaliable?
30th May 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in dce what rank i should i have to grab the seat in it plz help me?
30th May 2011, 04:53 PM
kgcoolb7

i want to take admission in dce? i m from u.p. what rank should i hv to grab seat in dce?
plz help me. NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!
3rd June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i heard that a person score above 90% in12th board then he will be have no problem to take addmission in DCE is it true ?
6th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in ba.llb.......... can u sugesst me hw to get admission
3rd August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admition in D.C.E. I got 75.6% marks.
1st January 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admition in dce.i got 72%in 2 from bseb.passing year 2009.i have never given ieee entrance.doing bca from smu last year.
22nd February 2012, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

what must be the least rank in aieee in order to get an admission in dce.
5th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what must be the least marks in aieee in order to get admission in dce
7th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have got 96 % marks in 12th board exam and i want to do aeronautical eng. is delhi college of eng. and punjab engineering college is good choice for it plz tell me about it on my id [email protected]
16th November 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is JEE the only way of getting admission is govt. colleges in Delhi.
Pls reply as soon as possible
25th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any special entrance exam for DCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?