28th March 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for Staff Selection Commission
in CGL Level recruitment. Kindly refer me some
good books for Reasoning and Mathematics.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  2. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  3. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  6. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  7. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  8. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  9. Question pattern, suitable books for preparation and date of Staff Selection Commission exam?
  10. How can I apply for government in India mostly in Rajasthan?
  11. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Patna?
  13. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Kolkata?
  15. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  17. Study material for sub inspector post in food and supply department in haryana staff selection commission board
  18. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
15th June 2015, 07:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?

The Staff Selection Commission CGL written exam has following sections :

General Intelligence & Reasoning of 50 Marks .

General Awareness of 50 Marks .

Quantitative Aptitude of 50 Marks .

English Comprehension of 50 Marks .

Books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam
are as under :-

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R. S. Aggarwal.

A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal 1st Edition by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal .

The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj.

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R. S. Aggarwal .

Magical Book On Quicker Maths 3 Edition by M Tyra .

Quantitative Aptitude Test by N. K. Singh .

Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha .

SSC Combined Graduate Level Success Series (Set of 6 Books) by Sachchida Nand Jha .

SSC Combined Graduate Level English Language & Comprehension Tier-II & CPO Exam (Objective Type) by Kiran Prakashan .
17th June 2015, 04:22 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?

Well friend staff selection conducts cgl exam for the different posts under indian government and there are so many good books available for the sections asked in this exam.
Reasoning:you should follow the r s agarwal book for this section.
Maths:for this you should follow fast track objective by rajesh verma.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?