25th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?

hello sir, i want detailed syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ongc graduate trainee exam. Will the questions come from post graduate level or degree level? please answer to my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  2. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  3. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  5. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  6. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify in ONGC Graduate Trainee Reservoir exam? Syllabus of this exam? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for reservoir post after completing MSc in Petroleum Technology in ONGC GT exam
  10. What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics
  11. Syllabus for ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir?
  12. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  13. Paper pattern of ONGC management trainee exam for the post of finance? What is the syllabus?
  14. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC
  15. ONGC Graduate Trainee syllabus and books for Chemist post?
  16. Detailed syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical Engineering)
  17. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  18. Sample question papers and syllabus for graduate trainee exam at ONGC
31st July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?

hello, sir I want to know ,detailled syllabus of Mathematics for the post of Reservoir of ongc graduate trainee exam.please answer to me through email.my email ID is [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?

Hi sir i want syllabus for Graduate trainee of chemistry
9th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

can u plz send me detailed syllabus for ongc reservoir xam n prev year papers also
16th August 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLS GIVE DETAILS ABOUT ONGC RESERVOIR EXAM SYLLABUS.
[email protected]
16th August 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want syllabus of mathematics for the reservoir post. please send to my mail ID is [email protected]
17th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want syllabus of physics for the reservoir post. please send to my mail ID is [email protected]
17th August 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Detailed syllabus of physics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?

hello sir,
i want syllabus of physics for the reservoir post. please send to my mail ID [email protected]
17th August 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Detailed syllabus of physics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or graduate level?

hello sir,
i want syllabus of physics for the reservoir post. please send to my mail ID [email protected]
18th August 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Detailed syllabus of physics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level
19th August 2011, 03:17 PM
dhrumit_msu

hello sir,
i want syllabus of mathematics for the reservoir post. please send to my mail ID is [email protected]
thanks..
19th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous years question papers and syiiabus of mathematics for the post reservior in my email id [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

everybody has asked and nobody answered. Can anybody at least tell me whether question will be asked from graduation level or M.Sc level
?
31st August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and previous question of mathematics for the post of ONGC GRADUATE TRAINEE 2011(RESERVOIR),kindly send me.
11th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and question papers of mathematics for the post of the reservoir of ONGC GRADUATES TRAINEES 2011. please send me at
[email protected]
12th January 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservior in ongc. also i want to know the qualification required for the post. Please send me at [email protected]
12th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
thanks..
24th August 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the syllabus ann previous year question paper for the reservoir post.please send me in [email protected].
25th August 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i m mathematics postgraduate and apply for ongc reservoir post.kindly send 2011 exam papers and syllabus for it at [email protected]
26th August 2012, 04:12 PM
ruhi2010

Respected Sir,
Please provide me with the question papers -sample papers for ongc -reservoir for mathematics as I am post graduate in mathematics

Please email me at [email protected]
27th August 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am post graduate in mathematics. I want to know what kind of question they asked in ONGC Reservoir post and what is the syllabus for this
The ques will be asked from BSc level or MSc level or both..........plz help me........thanks.....

mail me at [email protected]
27th August 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
What is the syllabus for the post of Reservoir in Mathematics?

Please send me details at [email protected]

thanx...
15th September 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir I want to know ,detailled syllabus of Mathematics for the post of Reservoir of ongc graduate trainee exam.please answer to me through email.my email ID [email protected]
25th September 2012, 07:48 PM

Smile Re: Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?

hello, sir I want to know ,detailled syllabus of Mathematics for the post of Reservoir of ongc graduate trainee exam.please answer to me through email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?