2nd March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Recent topics discussed in Group Discussions of IT Companies Recruitment?

Recent topics which wil b discussed most in group discussion of maximum IT companies!

3rd March 2012, 04:12 PM
redbios

Default Re: Recent topics discussed in Group Discussions of IT Companies Recruitment?

Topics which are in discussion in TCS, Microsoft,HCL,Wipro, Infosys,Rose IT as i attended are:-
Android 4.0
why icecream sandwich in samsung is nothing without google'os
linux is better or windows
cloud computing
Is DNA computing architecture good for future.
smartphone
i pad 3
php role in web
html5
SEO
24th May 2013, 12:02 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Recent topics discussed in Group Discussions of IT Companies Recruitment?

Hi

There are three type of GDs

-Topic based GD
- Abstract based GD
- Case based GD

Being in IT company, you can accept topic related to technology, latest technology, news related to IT firm going on. Smartphone, TAB, how they have changed our life and whats the scope.

All the best
24th May 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I m going to interviews in lots of mnc companies but i m not getting job because of my communication skills please help me
26th September 2013, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

I received a call letter from Hcl technologies to attend the interview.
I just wanted to know their topics for group discussion.

Ratna.P
14th October 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

please list a few group discussion topics by wipro technologies
15th October 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i want latest GD topics for wipro 2013 please kindly send me as possible
23rd October 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

plz give the topics for GD?
3rd April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am ec student from 6 sem..I hv no idea about software...and in my college only IT companies sre coming.
14th June 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Coming 18th i wil attend intervew in HCl technologies..plz snd recent gd topics for hcl technologies in 2014.kindly snd for me
11th April 2015, 04:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Group discussion is conducted to check the communication skills as well as the current affairs knowledge of the candidates.
If you are going for the group discussion then you should be very aware about the recent topics and some of the most important topics for the group discussion are as below:-

Ganga cleaning,
PM Modi,
Developing India,
World cup cricket,
Woment empowerment,
Syria war,
Atomic war,
Social issues like Rape,Dowry,
Brain drain.
Impact of social media on youth,
Indian education system,
Modern Mobile phones.

And many more topics are there to discuss.So you should start watching news and studying books so as to keep your self active and updated.
Hope it helps you.
23rd June 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

On what recent topics wipro can conduct G.D? Please give me some ideas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?