3rd January 2012, 10:59 AM
shilpa_20

Guidance on topics for Group Discussion and Interview Questions to conduct Campus Interview in a college?

Dear Sir,

We want to conduct campus interview for college.can you just guide me with the Group Discussions topics and Interview questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Topics to prepare for Group Discussion of IBM On-Campus Interview?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?
  3. How to prepare for group discussions and interview in ICICI Bank's PO exam?
  4. How may I get personal interview questions and group discussion topics for MHA exam? How to prepare for the same?
  5. List of GD Topics and Interview Questions to prepare for Muthoot Finance PO Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for ICICI PO Group discussion and interview?
  7. Does IGATE conduct Group Discussion in On-Campus Interview?
  8. Tips and Group Discussion topics to prepare for Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Question pattern for written exam? -- [New]
  9. How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. What is the recruitment process of Infosys?
  13. GD topics to prepare for L&T Infotech interview?
  14. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  15. Last years question papers of NTPC ET? Information regarding the group discussion topics and also about the interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  17. How to prepare for ICICI PO group discussion and interview?
  18. Group discussion and interview questions for Accenture?
3rd January 2012, 08:34 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Guidance on topics for Group Discussion and Interview Questions to conduct Campus Interview in a college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa_20 View Post
Dear Sir,

We want to conduct campus interview for college.can you just guide me with the Group Discussions topics and Interview questions.

GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

As you know group discussion can be started in three different ways as follows..

-> Factual Topics.

-> Controversial Topics.

-> Abstract Topics.

-> According to the way of GD you can select the topics, for campus placements Factual and Controversial Topics is best suited.

-> I have attached some of the GD topics in the post for your reference..

-> You can start the GD with any topic which comes in your mind, but analyzing the candidate performance is more important..

-> I have attached the GD tips file which talks about the important nature to follow for the GD.. just check whether the candidate is able to fit in those to conclude that he/she is eligible for the next round...

-> And for interview, I have attached some of the technical interview questions in this post for your reference..

-> For HR interview, it is best suited to ask questions from your own by analyzing the candidate who is coming in for the interview, preparing some pre defined questions which is already there in a book or net will end up in reciting the same answer which was there in internet or in the book.... so its better to go on with own questions based on the candidate...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 620 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 235 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 188 views)
4th January 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance on topics for Group Discussion and Interview Questions to conduct Campus Interview in a college?

I want to became a teacher, How can i became and where should i do bed for low rate
1st November 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance on topics for Group Discussion and Interview Questions to conduct Campus Interview in a college?

I m studying engineering , and I wanted to ask that in campus placement the interviews are held according to the course book or they ask question out of course book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?