1st August 2015, 12:12 PM
surbhicool

What are the courses which would help me to get a better job in future?

I have taken up chemistry as my honoros subject.I am currently in part1 and looking for some job oriented courses which I can take up during my graduation itself.l am from Magadh university.I am looking for best institutions which can guide me in securing my job in a banking sector ,green jobs or any intersting sector related to chemistry.
Thanks

2nd August 2015, 11:56 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses which would help me to get a better job in future?

There are so many courses which have a very good future scope in future. Their are so many course in India which are career oriented.
Some of them are as below:--->>
B.Tech,
B.com,
BBA,
B.ed,
BCA,
BBM.

But among all graduate level courses B.Tech will be the best option for you,Because once you will get technical knowledge there are so many jobs in market which requires technical skills.
But among all the branches of Engineering "Electronics and communication" have a very best option.

If you have completed you B.E or B.tech course in "electrical and electronics" stream then you will apply for the private companies as per your percentage.
All the companies have their own eligibilty critera and have their own selection process.You need to make yourself stronger in all field to be get placed in those companies.

Group discussion is very necessary for any companies hence you need to work Group discussion.Group discussion is conducted to check the communication skills as well as the current affairs knowledge of the candidates.
If you are going for the group discussion then you should be very aware about the recent topics and some of the most important topics for the group discussion are as below:-

Ganga cleaning,
PM Modi,
Developing India,
World cup cricket,
Woment empowerment,
Syria war,
Atomic war,
Social issues like Rape,Dowry,,,
Brain drain.

Apart from that you should also have deep knowledge of your core subject.Some of the core subject in electrical and electronics streams are as below:-

Digital electronics,
Signal and system,
Data communication,
Power electronics,
Principle of communication,
Transformer,
Satellite engineering,
Radar communication,
Integrated circuit.

Concentrate on your study you will definetly get placed in any reputed companies.
3rd August 2015, 03:09 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses which would help me to get a better job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbhicool View Post
I have taken up chemistry as my honoros subject.I am currently in part1 and looking for some job oriented courses which I can take up during my graduation itself.l am from Magadh university.I am looking for best institutions which can guide me in securing my job in a banking sector ,green jobs or any intersting sector related to chemistry.
Thanks
There are various higher study options also after completing a degree in B.SC Chemistry. This will enhance the already acquired qualification and will help them to grab a job with a good salary package. Some higher study options are as follows:

- M.SC Chemistry
- M.SC Analytical Chemistry
- M.SC Drug Chemistry
- M.Sc Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.SC Physical and Material Chemistry
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)

There are various certification courses available after B.SC chemistry that helps to improve one's academic qualification out of which the most chosen course is Post-Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC).
4th August 2015, 12:20 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) is the first choice of large number science students after class 12th.

# B.Sc. Chemistry is under-graduate degree course which excel laboratory skills, analytical & logically approach towards problems etc.

# The general way of admission to the B.Sc. Chemistry is based on the marks obtained in science subjects in 10+2 level. Some colleges have the provisions of taking entrance examination while making admission to B.Sc. Chemistry course.

# After B.Sc Chemistry, one can either go for higher studies or go for looking out suitable job. However, majority of students preferred to go for master degree in the same. Few options after B.Sc. Chemistry are mentioned below:

* Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* M.Sc. Chemistry
* M.Sc. Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry
* M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry
* M.Sc. Physical & Material Chemistry
* M.Sc. Drug Chemistry
* PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC)

# The major recruiters for fresher or experienced candidate with educational qualification of B.Sc. Chemistry are mentioned below:

* Pharmaceutical Companies
* Laboratories in School/College/Laboratories
* Government's laboratories
* Chemical Industries
* Forensic Science Department
* Plastic Industries
* Agro-Chemical Industries
* Oil and Natural Gas Sector
* Power Sector
* and many more options

# The job positions available for B.Sc. Chemistry graduates are:

* Lab Chemist
* Analytical Chemist
* Industrial Research Assistant Scientist
* Teacher/Lecturer in Chemistry in School/College
* Biomedical Chemist
* Production Chemist
* Assistant Chemical Engineering

# The remuneration in this field usually depends upon following factors:

* The organization in which candidate is going to work.
* Experience of the candidate.
* Conditions of local market and organization.
* Skill of the candidate in relevant field.

The initial salary given to fresher with B.Sc. Chemistry degree ranges from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?