14th January 2012, 06:35 PM
santhoshk195

How to Face Interviews, Group Discussions And Behave at MNC companies?

B,coz im Telugu medium bag-round student ...........im fear for interviews , group discussions, and how to behave at MNC companies ...........................

23rd January 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Face Interviews, Group Discussions And Behave at MNC companies?

i have backlogs upto 16 but i cleared them in my btech 4year period itself i am having 76%in tenth 76%in 12th and 67% in btech can i am aligible for jobs in mnc
15th June 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Face Interviews, Group Discussions And Behave at MNC companies?

i m a telugu medium student how to face an interview in mnc and how to face group discussionn
4th October 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to Face Interviews, Group Discussions And Behave at MNC companies?

Go to Ramesh... He teach u very well..... He is one of the wipro employee...
21st December 2013, 11:34 PM
sushri_mhnty

dear maximum students are facing same problem. Always they are feeling nervous by thinking about interview and how to face the viewers. First of all you should be confident on you that will increse your energy level. Be in formal dress and try to answer all the question of viewer comfotably. If you want then you can take some traing from corporate trainer. English language always given priority in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?