16th March 2023, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Recession is going on with high rate in India! What should I do?

Hey currently I'm a 6th semester student of BTech cs course. Recession is going on with high rate in India! What should I do ? Do I have to look for another options ?

Please help!!

19th March 2023, 02:53 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Recession is going on with high rate in India! What should I do?

During an economic recession, it is natural to feel uncertain and worried about job prospects. However, there are several things you can do to prepare yourself for the job market.

Stay updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest technology and advancements in your field. Attend webinars and seminars to enhance your knowledge.

Build your skills: Identify the skills that are in demand in the current job market and work on building them. You can take up online courses or certifications to improve your skillset.

Networking: Networking is important in any job market. Connect with alumni, professors, and professionals in your field to increase your chances of getting job leads.

Internships: Look for internships or part-time jobs in your field to gain practical experience and make valuable connections.

Be open to new opportunities: Consider exploring other options such as freelancing or entrepreneurship if you are not able to find a suitable job.

Remember that the job market is constantly changing, and it is important to be adaptable and open to new opportunities. With the right skills and a positive attitude, you can navigate through the recession successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?