29th August 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan to study MD course at UK? What will be the difference between interest rate of India and UK?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course from BHU and now want to go at UK to study MD course. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan at UK? What will be the difference between interest rate of India and UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  4. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  5. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  8. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  9. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  11. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India? -- [New]
  12. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan to study MD course at UK? What will be the difference between interest rate of India and UK?

You can surely apply for education loan for MD after securing admission in UK. Interest rate will be same, there is no difference but you need to have collateral security for study abroad education loan.

Even a guarantor will be required during application procedure. It will be surely a big loan as you are going to UK for studies, means proper collateral is very much needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?